In order to both solve the medical needs of ageing–populations in Europe, and develop an innovative ecosystem beneficial for the economy of Lithuania, it is proposed to foster the whole innovation chain in the area of healthy ageing – from fundamental research through to the introduction of new products and services to the market – by creating in Lithuania a world–class Centre of Excellence (CoE) in science and technology for healthy ageing, named HEALTH-TECH.
- Total cost: EUR 465 560
- EU contribution: EUR 465 560
- Coordinated in: Lithuania
- Project duration: 2015.06.01-2016.05.31
- Topic(s): WIDESPREAD-1-2014 - Teaming
- Call for proposal: H2020-WIDESPREAD-2014-1
- Funding scheme: SGA-CSA
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 664339.